Followers

Friday, 21 July 2017

Watercolour Butterfly

Good afternoon everyone,  Do you have any plans made for the weekend yet!  I'm having my hair done tomorrow morning, apart from that I'm not sure what else we have planned.

Yesterday I created a CAS watercolour  card, but I used the paint in the same manor I did the tombow pens a few weeks ago, the results were good and worked fine.

Watercolour Butterfly


What I did


  • Cut white card to size
  • Choose coloured watercolour paint and brush stroked onto a polly pocket
  • rubbed the polly pocket over the white card, I did this several times before I was happy with the colour
  • Using a Square punch I cut 4 x squares
  • I embossed the white card (not sure what the folder is called)
  • Using the same method, I printed the butterfly, then rubbed the polly pocket over the butterfly several times to get the colour I wanted
  • Using glue dots I added the 4 squares to the embossed card and then the butterfly to the top
  • I then mounted the embossed card to another piece of bigger white card
Challenges  I would like to enter





Thank you for visiting me this afternoon

Nicola ♥

6 comments:

  1. Lovely technique with the watercolouring and a great layout. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' July 2017.
    Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture from your white embossed card front is so pretty, Nicola. Looks amazing with your gorgeous watercoloured squares and butterfly. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty butterfly, Nicola! And the square behind it are perfect in color! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, your watercolour squares are perfect behind your gorgeous buterfly and love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour;0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Nikola, love the butterfly and colors!
    Hugs, Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous Nicola!

    ReplyDelete