Good afternoon everyone, Do you have any plans made for the weekend yet! I'm having my hair done tomorrow morning, apart from that I'm not sure what else we have planned.
Yesterday I created a CAS watercolour card, but I used the paint in the same manor I did the tombow pens a few weeks ago, the results were good and worked fine.
What I did
What I did
- Cut white card to size
- Choose coloured watercolour paint and brush stroked onto a polly pocket
- rubbed the polly pocket over the white card, I did this several times before I was happy with the colour
- Using a Square punch I cut 4 x squares
- I embossed the white card (not sure what the folder is called)
- Using the same method, I printed the butterfly, then rubbed the polly pocket over the butterfly several times to get the colour I wanted
- Using glue dots I added the 4 squares to the embossed card and then the butterfly to the top
- I then mounted the embossed card to another piece of bigger white card
Challenges I would like to enter
Thank you for visiting me this afternoon