Followers

Wednesday, 26 July 2017

Challenge #1

Hello everyone!

Today is the start of our new challenge blog.  You can find all the details on the blog.

Day Dreamer Challenges
Our theme is always anything goes.  We have can wonderful sponsor
Sparkle N Sprinkle

Who are very generously offering $15 to one lucky winner.

I am sharing my DT makes with you now!

Using - Dahlia Bud half opened




Please use the link above to see what the rest of my teamies have done.
We hope you will join us, look forward to seeing your artwork.  Don't forget you could be our featured artist through the month as well, so don't forget to check back.

Many thanks for visiting my blog today!

Nicola ♥

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful Nicola, i love the colour scheme and the stamp is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Nicola, love the flower and color combo! I'm your new follower. :)
    Hugs, Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so lovely :-)! - Sunila & Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Nicola. I love the watercolour background xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creations Nicola!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flower and the background is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete