Followers

Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Anything Goes with Stamping Studio

Good evening, I'm back again this time as a Guest Designer for
Through The Classroom Door.  Our sponsor this week is
Stamping Studio and the theme is Anything Goes.



I used an image called Butterflies, you can find the image here


What I did

  • Backing papers - Hot off The Press and Northern Lights
  • Flowers from my stash
  • Doily from my stash
  • Beautiful  from my stash
  • Colouring Pencils are Faber Castell
Challenges I would like to enter




Thank you so much for inviting me to be your Guest Designer!

Thank you for visiting me!

Nicola ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nicola, Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘’Floral’ challenge theme… please join us next time and good luck in the draw.

    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete